Friday, November 23, 2007

some honesty....

Ok, the truth is that I want to do so much with this blog. I have hundreds of great pictures to share and just as many precious moments to tell about....but, you see how long it takes me to post something new and when I do, it is somewhat lacking. The problem is that I want it to be perfect and I am famous for just not doing something if I can't do it exactly like I think it needs to be done. (which is the only explanation I can give for someone who loves organization and order as much as I do, to have such a chaotic house...well, I'm sure the boys I live with might add to that situation some too!) Really I think this is why it took me so long to start a blog in the first place. I knew I would struggle with doing it "just right" or not doing it at all. I am completely ridiculous about some of my obsessions. For example, I want to post some of the great pictures from Thanksgiving...I have such a beautiful family...but I feel the need to photoshop each picture, and I want to make sure everyone gets a little face time (not that everyone was so cooperative about having their picture taken!), and I really I wish my pictures were better than they are, and I want to write some cute little something, and I want to show exactly how much fun it was and all the fantastic things we did. See, what I mean...I want everything to be perfect! Well, most of you could care less if I photoshop and I'm sure those nephews/brothers won't mind if they don't get any blog space...so I am going to step way out of my comfort zone and just start putting stuff up...random and unorganized....out of focus and wonky color....and most definitely my stories will be lacking wit, flowage, and whatever else makes up some good reading material. So here goes....hope someone out there enjoys this mess!!!

EEEAAAKKKK....

2 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva dont be silly, your pictures and blogs are GREAT! Keep it up. We all love hearing and seeing what you all are up to. YOu are being way to hard on yourself. Dont expect perfection. There is only one who is perfect!

Philip said...

keep em coming. I'm still jealous of your new camera and it's aperture settings.