Friday, November 23, 2007

I know you want to see some pictures of Addison, now!!!!




What was I thinking just posting pics of Asher... here are a few of Addison.

I love his little dimple, of course this is his "Cheese" smile. But hey, I will take any cooperation I can get.


This one he was really laughing and having a good time. I love the genuine happiness that shows through.






And one more...."cheese".... I keep telling him he doesn't have to smile, but it comes so naturally to him. He just can't help it...one day I hope I can capture the sparkle in his eye as he glances up and sees the camera and burst into smile, though trying not too! It is really cute, followed by a forced pouty lip as he tries not to smile...then the real thing comes shining through...ahh, but I am so slow and can't seem to get all that in focus. Guess I will have to keep practicing! : )





I love this picture...especially the sprinkle of freckles across his nose!





Checking out all the Thanksgiving goodies!



thanks for looking and I love the comments! It keeps me motivated to post more often. I have so many more pictures to share, I hope I can keep finding time to post them. We had a terrific thanksgiving (though we missed the family we didn't get to see). I took a ton of pictures and had so much fun getting to photograph some beautiful little girls.

It is soooo cold and wet here. We are stuck in the house trying to keep warm. Asher is fighting hard, trying not to let his asthma get the better of him. Praying and hoping for some snow to play in....

0 comments: