Thursday, November 15, 2007

a few of my first pictures

I took these with my new camera yesterday morning. I am not 100% happy with them, but thought I would share any way. Don't get me wrong, my camera is fantastic....I just have a lot to learn and need to keep practicing. We have been taking lots of pictures and as I find time to process them, I will get some more posted. Wanted to give ya'll a sneak peak though.


Notice the lovey mark on Addison's forehead. This happened last week, he already had some scratches from a fight with a tree branch, then added a bruise and a scrape right on top of the existing boo boo. He called me over to look at his "invention" a trap he had made. He had balanced a piece of wood on a rock and then stacked several things on one end (you can see where this is going). He told me to watch, and jumped on the other end (before I could even speak). Of course the rocks and metal he had piled up went flying and smacked him right in the face. It busted his lip and left a goose egg that immediately turned blue. Poor little accident prone Addi. It actually is pretty healed up here...and I could have photo shopped it out...but it is so much of who he is to have some sort of injury. I guess the trap worked!


The color is weird on this one, but he is such a cutie!

more to come later!

0 comments: