Thursday, November 15, 2007

nothing to blog about

I know I haven't blogged in quite some time, and I am sorry. I really just don't have a lot to blog about. I did take a trip across the border with some friends last weekend. That was really fun, but I didn't take my camera (I had no idea what to expect, where we would park, how much walking we would be doing....). I wished I had the camera numerous times. The streets were so full, and such neat hidden treasures down the alleys. I can't wait to take the boys back and get some pictures, there was so much detail every where. Hopefully Robert and I can plan a trip soon. He stayed home b/c we had hunters, but I'm hoping to drag him down there and get a few new pieces of rustic furniture at some really reasonable prices.

Robert took us to a cave he was wanting to check out. It was really neat, definitely an Indian cave with lots of soot and burned rocks. I found pieces of flint, but no arrowheads. I didn't really dig though. Hopefully we can go back again and I can get some pictures. It is quite a hike and I was too lazy to take the camera last time.

Honestly....I have no desire to take pictures with my old camera, and my new one still hasn't arrived. Evidently DHL can't read a map. I mean, I understand we live in a rural location and so adding some time to shipping is a given. But seriously...this is ridiculous...I even called and gave them detailed instructions on how to get here before they even shipped the package. So, when my new camera comes, I promise to make up for all the slacking I have been doing.

1 comments:

Philip said...

Hey. Happy Late Birthday cuz.

Your mom told me you had recently begun the blogging adventure. Welcome to the club. Great pics of the kids.

Later.