Saturday, March 1, 2008

???

I don't have any exciting news to tell. The boys are sick again...auggghhh!!! Asher is mostly just struggling with asthma. Addison has some sort of virus thing. They don't really feel bad, but they aren't my healthy little men for sure. Robert is really enjoying his new job. I'm am settling in to the town life again. So, I'm not feeling especially chatty or newsy, or even like blogging at all. I was feeling guilty for not posting anything though, because I know you all check it like a hundred times a day, just hoping for a morsel of excitement from our lives. Yeah, I know you do...so I will try and do better so you don't go insane.
a couple of pictures of my homemade yogurt. I thought it looked neat reflecting on the smooth top.

I know I'm a dork...it's pretty yummy stuff though.....and isn't it pretty....ohh uggg NEVERMIND

and I am not really sure about sharing these, they were terrible photos to begin with and then I threw some textures on top as I was trying to learn and experiment and create....so they are really not so wonderful.....but like I said, I'm not much in the mood to blog.

hopefully a better post next time.....

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva, your right, I do check alot actually to see if you have posted. I just love seeing your pictures and hearing about what you all are up to. I am glad Robert is enjoying his job. I am sorry the boys are not their usual selves. Sydnee is still sick too. I am sooooooooo tired of it. I love the first picture of the yogurt. It looks really cool.