Monday, March 10, 2008

furry hat


Addison and Asher both have begun bribing me. They know how much I love taking their pictures and are coming up with some unique manipulations. I had this hat in the "donations" box and Addison was helping me unpack (translated...pulling everything out of all the boxes and telling me to put it away). I didn't intend this box to be unpacked, but you know how helpful this little guy is. : ) Both the boys refused, REFUSED, to wear this hat, even with all my pleading and insisting that it is terribly cute, stylish, and cool. Aaaww, but things change in the mind of a smart little boy, his wheels started cranking, and aaaahaaa....instantly, a plan begun to be made (all in a split second, in the time it took me to stuff the other 3 things that had been flung out of the box, back into the box). So Addison's idea was born... and it went something like this....

Mom, I'll let you take pictures of me. How 'bout I put this hat on and you take my picture!

big smiles, turns his head to the side (sort of like a little puppy dog), big smiles, blink, blink, blink.....

and ya, know I almost forgot about the cluttered floor from the boxes that had been unpacked in record time (it doesn't take much time to unpack, if you aren't actually putting things away)

cuz, really, ain't he cute!

I actually don't recall what this particular bribe cost me, I think maybe homemade donuts or being pushed on the swing (things I would totally do for my kids anyway...but, ssshhh don't tell).
Both the boys love taking my picture too, though. How can I say no after torturing them?!? So aren't you lucky to get yet another lovely pic of me....in a totally rockin hat! (that doesn't fit my head). I sure love my boys...they make me laugh so much, so many times a day!




I actually have quite a few pictures worth posting, so hopefully I can get both kiddos well and at school on the same day and have a little more time to play around on the computer. Addi lost another tooth, due to the rock pond incident. I'll post pics soon.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Great Pics! I love the hat as does Hunter.