Tuesday, March 4, 2008

two days in a row

The boys have BOTH gone to school for two days in a row. I am seriously excited that they aren't SICK right now. It snowed yesterday, and there was the neatest frost on my windshield this morning. We were out riding bikes this afternoon though. Got to love the weather! The boys are playing quietly in their rooms. I wonder what they are up to? Last night they had so much fun, sneaking around, whispering and running up and down the hall. This morning they gave me a present all wrapped up with sweet drawings. They find so much joy in giving! It truly tickles them to pieces and they squeal with excitement when they make a gift for someone. So, that's all I've got. Just trying to do little better about posting....even if it is just a short little blurb about not much of anything.

Oh, thought this picture was cool. Addison was looking in the oven, watching his stained glass creation cook.

0 comments: