Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More spring break fun....

The kids always love when they get to play with Hunter. These kids spent almost every hour of every day together when they lived next door to each other. We all miss it! How blessed were we to get to live by such wonderful friends, the perfect neighbors, for a few months. I wish it could have lasted longer, but I am so happy that the boys can play together just like always when we do get a little time carved out in all the visiting and running we do when we go to town.




This kid is the cutest, real cowboy out there! All that is missing is a piece of wheat for him to chew on!


Love it!!! What a sweet boy!


Hunter actually wanted to have his picture taken, so he came up with a few poses.....

He wanted a few pictures of himself shooting, or hunting, I can't remember just what he said.

This is him shooting birds.....too cute!

Thanks for letting us come over and play. We all had such a good time.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva as always, those are just great pictures. We loved seeing you too. Thanks for posting the pics. I have been sick ever since we got home from camping on sunday so I have not got to post or play with any of my pictures. I hopefully will soon though. I am finally feeling much better.