Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gage...more spring break pictures



I tell you, it is true, I take waayyy to many pictures! But I just love it so much. Our little sweets grow and change EVERY day, and I just hate how quickly I forget. So, I will eventually finish up the spring break pictures and move on to Easter (got to go in order ya know). I still have a few of Tristan to post and more of my boys for sure! I hope I got some good ones of the egg hunt and sweet little Josi and Jadyn. I haven't even put them on the computer yet. Ohhh, I am so behind in sharing. I got some great pictures of our picnic and time at the ranch from the beginning of s.b. that I still need to post. Aaa yi, yi....those kids have got to stop looking so cute. and now baseball/tball is starting and I have already taken some of the boys practicing. Ok, I know you don't want to read anymore...so on to the pics!



0 comments: