Tuesday, August 12, 2008

finally getting a chance to catch up on some photos

Posting pictures from all the family events from the summer is sort of a daunting task. So I'm going to try and post just a few pictures at a time. I know some of you are anxious to see your adorable kiddos...but lets face it, our family isn't lacking in the juvenile department and I've got lots of little people to post about.

This pic is from our impromptu family reunion in San Angelo so that we could all see The Murphey's while they were traveling around the U.S. Tristan is Shay and Mandy's little guy. He is so full of life and I loved chasing him around trying to get this picture!



Colt is one of the island crew....

He and Asher are best buds....it was so sad when it was time to go and they both were crying. They wanted to spend the night together, Philip said we might could work that out in about two years when they came home for another visit. : ( We will put it on the calendar for 2010. I know doing mission work on a beautiful island sounds wonderful....but I also know the sacrifices that are being made. Thank God, for such selfless people! We loved every second we got to be with you.

cute pictures of Addi and Ally coming soon....

2 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva I know you dont think you are good enough to actually make money taking pictures BUT believe me you are. I promise you, you ARE a fantastic photographer and should do it as a way to make a little extra money. Who doesn't need a little extra money. HA Anyway I want you to know how good you really are.

Philip said...

thanks for the kind words.

I'll definitely plan to send Colt to Iraan in '10. It's a rite of passage.