Friday, August 15, 2008

Do you want to swing?

Ok, I realize that I probably don't need to post every picture form this little series, BUT seriously it was so cute and lasted for quite some time!

You need a little help getting in the swing...no problem your new BFF is here......


mmmhmmmfff...


almost there...


uuugghhh!


do you weigh somewhere around twoooofitty or so?



a sweet smile for the camera and how cute is it that Addi is got his hand ready to catch her if she falls.


MADE IT!

That is all I have for now and I am going to be out of town for a few days, getting the computer worked on and doing some school shopping. More to come soon, though.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks, Keva! I was looking forward to seeing pictures of our kids together! We sure miss you guys, and wish all the cousins could see each other more. Maybe one day we'll live alot closer...