Thursday, August 28, 2008

asher's page

I really haven't done a lot of digi scrapping, because I tried it about a year ago and found it really frustrating. Well, now that I know my way around photoshop a bit better, it is so easy. And FREE...which of course I love. I think it is so fun to drag stuff down to the little trash if I don't like it and I don't have to feel like I am throwing away money. I was never one to "plan" out my pages or follow much of a design when paper scrapbooking, and I was forever wasting expensive scrapbook stuff. This is so easy and fun and guilt free. I think I may have found one more reason not to do laundry.

Goodness these pictures make me happy! Think I may have to work them into a new blog header in the near future. BUT, TGIF tomorrow and I get a whole long weekend with my boys! Yeah, I can't wait to play with them. They are just so stinkin funny. Today I watched Baby Jadyn and the boys were so excited to play with their cousin. She was very entertained by them too. Addi was giving her a bottle and said, "Mom, I just love milkin her." Cracked me up! Anyway, hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love his hair so much! The curls are just perfect :) These pages are great, I really want to start scrapbooking soon.