Saturday, April 26, 2008

Speed bike rally...

There was a motorcycle rally here last weekend and of course I took pictures. Some of the tricks were amazing, especially considering they were doing them at speeds up to 90 mph. So here is a little taste of the excitement for this little town.







Pardon me while I play around with photoshop...soooooo many cool things to do.



Ok, these next two just crack me up. The kid is not getting hurt, but it sure looks like it given his expression and the warning signs. I don't know him, just loving the sweet zoom that gives opportunity to capture things from so far away.

I actually have several other great pictures...but I won't bore you with any more stunts. None of the boys though, they had a brief reprieve from my torture.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva, WOW once again I cant get over the amazing pictures you capture. The color and sharpness and crispness of your pictures is TERRIFIC!