Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little about Asher...

Asher recieved an award at school and we had a great time celebrating him yesterday. When I woke him up, he hopped out of bed with excitement because this was his Junior Brave Day. He said he was going to scrub his teeth really good....I'm guessing so they would be extra shiney for pictures.

Asher has always enjoyed playing by himself and creating a scene to act out his imaginations. He loved building forts and hideouts when we were at the ranch. He decide to use the same concept of piling brush for fort building....but in our garage, with ummmm....whatever he could find. He worked several days on this masterpiece, and he was very proud of his perfect hideout. He was not happy when I decide to clean up the garage and destroyed his wonderful world of pretending. I hope you can see how he layered and stacked, positioned and propped each piece of building material. Just a little bit of Asher that I hope to remember forever, but I'm glad to see the mound of stuff put away.


0 comments: