Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy, busy....

I have sooo much to do, so I really haven't had much time to play with pictures/videos and doing any posting. I went with Addison on his field trip yesterday. I can't wait to share some of those pictures. It was a blast getting to hang out with him all day. He crashed when we got home and I had to wake him up so I could take Asher to practice. I'm so behind on laundry and housework from all the running we have been doing. I have done about 100 loads of laundry today...ok, maybe only four, but it feels like 100. I so despise folding and putting clothes away. I used to make the boys have "folding parties" with me when they were home schooled. Now, I am left to party solo and it is waaayyy less fun than turning up the music and throwing socks at the boys, then calling them UNDERWEAR BOY AND SOCKBOY and sending them off to put the laundry away and save the day! I'm so looking forward to summer so we can resume our lovely parties, plus they can wear their swimsuits all day everyday and I won't have as much laundry to do. Well, on to a few pictures. These are not the best, but I am too chicken about getting hit with a ball to stand inside the fence and really position myself in the perfect spot. So, hope you enjoy anyway!



1 comments:

SanDee said...

They are GREAT pics.