Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm back....wooohooo!!!

I have felt seriously disconnected from the outside world for the past month. We are so happy to be living in our new home! We have limped along, checking emails at friends' homes/businesses, standing in the back doorway to talk on the cell phone (pretty much the only place where you can get any reception in the whole town), and going between the cramped camper and the upside down disasterous house under construction. The house has come so far and things have moved at such a fast pace. It feels good to slow down a little and enjoy the comforts from our hard work. The boys have both had the flu and been home with a fever. Fortunately they don't feel too bad and have really kind of enjoyed getting to stay home from school. I have really liked having them around all day again and getting to snuggle anytime I want to as well. So just a few updates....

Addison's teeth are doing better. The dentist said he will definately lose one more tooth in the near future, but no permanent damage was done. He isn't having night mares anymore and is eating pretty normal stuff.



I wish these pictures were more honest, showing how swollen and black his little face was. What a cute little toothless smile though!




....and Little Miss Jadyn surprised us all coming three weeks early!




and just because it doesn't feel right not posting a picture of Asher....one from his first day of school


ok, well, spell check isn't working so please excuse the mistakes....and I didn't mean to make those pictures soooo huge...but too tired to change it right now...so hmmm, it's good to be back!

2 comments:

SanDee said...

Well I have been thinking of you often and hoping things were all ok on your home front. It is so good to see you blogging again and getting to see those great pictures. I have missed hearing from you. I am sorry your life has been so crazy lately but also glad things are getting back to normal, maybe. Addison's toothless smile is adorable and Asher looks very happy at his first day of school. I hope school is getting better for all of you. Again I am glad your back. Tell the boys we all say hello.

The Briscoe's said...

Hey Keva! It's Katie. I checked out that blog you told me about. It was really interesting. I liked the recent blog. Anyways, just thought I would tell you that I checked it out! Oh and I love your pictures! I love that picture of Jadyn!