Monday, February 11, 2008

I should go to bed...but I'll recap the day real quick!

Addison stayed home sick from school again today. He gave us quite a scare last night. He went to bed early, but woke up before nine and was screaming in pain. I couldn't console him and he was thrashing around and crying terribly. He was burning up with fever and finally explained that his head was hurting something awful. Once we got his fever down, he rested peacefully most the night. He has run fever on and off today, and slept a good bit. For the most part he seems fine tonight though. He was very clingy and I got some good snuggles in today, as well as a few pictures. His eyes were so glassy and pretty, I couldn't resist.



Then he drifted off to sleep and I snapped a few more. Isn't he stunning, even when he is sick!



Asher was looking incredibly cute in his bright green shirt and was somewhat cooperative about pictures this afternoon. I can't believe he is about to be seven. Man...I wish I could stop time! Especially now with them gone off to school all day. I am missing them soooo much!


I wanted to play around in photoshop some, so I'm sure these aren't to everyone's taste...but I was just having some fun and entertaining myself...procrastinating about doing housework!




wow...he looks so grown up!


I just thought I would sneak this one in too (it is from last week some time), because it just makes me smile. The boys love their new swing and I love taking pictures of them on it. Asher thought he would like to brush up on his photography skills as well and ran to grab his camera too. Addi got completely tickled by all the attention and was overcome with the giggles. You can't tell me you can look at that and not smile.

I hope a few moments from our day has brightened your world as much as the boys do mine.

And unfortunately I need to ask for all your prayers once again. Our sweet baby Jayden is very sick and in the hospital. I can not even imagine what her parents are going through and how scary it was to hold their breathless newborn. She is stabilized and doing better, Thank the Lord!!! But please remember her family as they continue down the road to recovery with her. She is so tiny and has quite a battle she is still facing.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Keva, I am so sorry to hear about Jayden. What is wrong with her? I will keep her in my prayers for sure.

WOW those pictures of Addy are amazing, even sick. That says alot about your photography and also about how adorable and beautiful Addy is. I am sorry he is sick again. Sydnee is sick AGAIN too. I am tired of sickness. Yuck!

How is school?