Monday, February 18, 2008

awww...just a swinging....

The boys love this swing!!! They ask me to push them almost every day. As a compromise they will let me take pictures....just as long as I keep pushing. It is quite a challenge to really get a good shot....in and out of the shadows, constantly moving, trying to find the right light without making the kids squint.....

but every once in a while...






Though they aren't perfect, this momma just loves them. You know I'm referring to the pictures of course...my kiddos couldn't get any better!

Ok, so maybe I make it harder than it really is....Asher took this one of me


And here are a few Addison took....




Super fun times.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Ok stop it! You are a crazy great photographer. I wish you were closer to teach me more. You are really amazing and I only wish I could have gotten to know you better as my neighbor. I knew the minute I met you that you were someone really special. Love to you all.