Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkins





We carved pumpkins yesterday. The boys had a great time. Asher was so excited to use the special knife that Robert is letting him borrow until he proves he is responsible enough to have one of his own. The knife was Robert's when he was a boy.



They both are so creative. I loved the faces they drew (which were impossible to cut out, but very scary/cute). Addison added eyelashes and hair, he even cut out some ears for his little jack.



The boys were not really being very cooperative for pictures. They were being quite silly. As annoyed as I was, I had to laugh....they decided to stack the pumpkins and build a pumpkin snowman.....Snow Punk.


I love their creativity and sense of humor. Goofy kids!





Asher asked me the other day what Halloween was all about..."is it just about us getting candy?" Honestly I don' t have a clue...(I really am not qualified to home school!) I do know how to look up the answers to all his crazy questions though (and he asks some off the wall things, love that deep curiosity)...and now when he asks something, he says..."do you know....or do you have to look it up on the Internet."

0 comments: