Wednesday, October 31, 2007

JUMPING is JOY....

Shortly after we moved here, Zane and Lori offered us their old trampoline. Well, because of Addison's accident last year, I was a little unsure. This trampoline had already been through 3 rowdy kids and was showing its age and use. I figured we had met our quota for trampoline accidents and we could feel confident that our next broken bone would happen somewhere else (the tree house, bunk beds, bike riding, rock climbing....).


He was so brave!
So....we set the thing up (just tried to space out the missing springs), and the boys have been jumping practically every day since. Asher started right in on learning tricks, flips, and ways to bounce higher.



Addison loves doing karate and wrestling.
Oh, my Addi, always a character.

The boys love it when I jump with them and beg me to on a regular basis. We use it for school any way we can think of. It is a wonderful tool for a kinesthetic learner doing any sort of memorization.
I love that I can see the boys from the kitchen window. I spend a good bit of time just watching them. They giggle and laugh. I love seeing them play together and have such a good time.

So far no major accidents either. Addison often comes in with new bruises and a busted lip...but he considers it to be a reasonable price to pay for all the fun he has.


THANK YOU for the trampoline!






0 comments: