Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome Trig

Justin and Carrie's little man arrived the day after Xmas. I couldn't wait to see him, and since we were coming to town for Addison's surgery, we planned to stop by and check out the new house and the new baby. I was completely in heaven holding that little man. It is strange how uncomfortable I feel holding some babies, and how completely at ease, comfortable, and pleasant it feels to hold others. I suppose some of it has to do with how close we are and how much I love his parents, but man, oh, man...that little guy felt like some sort of sweet bliss in my arms. I didn't even want to put him down to take pictures. So I'll just warn you that by the time I actually did share him...it was dark outside, and I was too lazy to get my flash, and blah, blah...so the few pictures I did take aren't the greatest....other than the fact that they have this super precious angel and a loving big sister and some really proud cousins. So in my mind, these are the best shots that I could have captured.


















Asher was about as bad I as was. He was totally obsessed with holding his new cousin. He kept trying to rub his cheek on him, and nuzzle him like a kitten would. So cute, he was overwhelmed with the urge to snuggle with Trig. Didn't want to put him down, and couldn't keep his hands off of him.



Thanks for letting us stay with you and sharing your sweet cuddles. Wish we could have stayed longer. Hope everyone is feeling all better.





3 comments:

Misty Jones Photography said...

Awww what a sweetie pie!!

Bobbi said...

Oh yay! I am so glad you are back to posting again. I had been checking for the longest time :) This little baby is so sweet.

I hope Addison is recovering well. The pictures of your boys in the dirt are too cute, so jealous of your weather.

Amy Holifield said...

Was that red hair I saw? Those two just can't help but make a cute baby!