Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pictures from the brunch

Goodness we had a full, fun weekend. Robert's little brother tied the knot on Sat. so we had all the prewedding and post wedding fun we could pack into the holiday weekend. I took a "few" pictures so I'll break it up into several posts. These next ones are from the brunch. What a beautiful location!


Angela (my SIL) got a little teary eyed about having her dream come true of seeing all the cousins playing together. It means the world to me to be part of this wonderful family. Our kids had such a good time together and got along so well. I love that they will always have each other...and someday, they will laugh watching their children wrestle and run.

Here is Robert and some of his siblings....yeah, he has a big ole family.












3 comments:

SanDee said...

Just FANTASTIC, Keva. You really have a talent. Hey in the picture with all of Roberts siblings, who is the one to roberts left, if you are looking at the pic? He looks really familiar.

Bobbi said...

These pictures are just so great! I love the boys all playing together, you can tell how much fun they had. The little girls are the sweetest things too.

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Good lord, these are FABULOUS. I want to print them all and cover our walls with them. Hooray!