Sunday, May 11, 2008

another little sweet pea....

Do you think I should change my header since I keep posting pics of other people's kids, and does it bother you that they aren't even boys? I just can't help taking photos of little pig tails, bows and ringlets. And trust me, the boys are not jealous at all....they are thrilled to have the camera focused on someone else! So this next little sweetie is such an adorable little girl, her brother's play baseball with the boys so I snagged her for a few minutes during one of the games. I love her creamy, perfect skin and her teeny, princess lips, and her chubby, dimpled hands and her silky, white hair.





4 comments:

SanDee said...

Oh gosh you know I dont mind seeing sweet little girls, Keva. They are adorable. I can see why you cant help but take their picture. They are GREAT! Man I wish you lived closer to me. HA

One Crazy Chick! said...

What a cutie!!

Bobbi said...

She is too cute! I love her little outfit and she is just a doll. Lovely pictures.

Dogeared said...

Hi - I saw your comment on Amy's Blog, so figured I'd come and try to explain it here with code. If you upload to Photobucket (which is now quicker, and easier to do multiple photo uploads), then you need the one marked "Html code", displayed beneath the photo.

Like this one - and I've changed the <> brackets to ( and ) ones - just make sure you put them back!

The code as you get it in Photobucket - just copy and paste into your post:

(a href="http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc18/beachcomberhs/project%20366/?action=view¤t=IMG_6626w.jpg" target="_blank")(img src="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc18/beachcomberhs/project%20366/IMG_6626w.jpg" border="0" alt="Done")(/a)

Right near the end, you insert this:

width="500"

so it looks like this (I've put the width bit in caps)

(a href="http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc18/beachcomberhs/project%20366/?action=view¤t=IMG_6626w.jpg" target="_blank")(img src="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc18/beachcomberhs/project%20366/IMG_6626w.jpg" border="0" alt="Done" WIDTH="500")(/a)

You just have to figure out the width of your Blog column. You can actually adjust it in the template section (editing the html), but that explanation probably needs email to explain ;-)

So just experiment - my portrait ones are normally width="400", and the landscape are 590. I have a 13" MacBook and 400 is the largest I can have for a portrait photo and it all fit on my screen, and 590 is the widest a landscape can be without pushing the side columns to the bottom of the page.