Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally, a new post!

I really have a kazillion other things I need to be doing, but it feels like forever since I blogged. Things have been CRAZY. Church camp is next week and we have been scrambling to get ready. We have spent plenty of time swimming and playing too though. These are some pictures of the boys from the wedding weekend. I just now had a chance (er, um...neglected other chores so I could play) and worked on a few.


Check out my new desktop, every month I download the freebie at http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/ and drop in my pictures. I love it, cuz I don't have to take the time to scrap it and I just smile when I walk by the computer and see such art.



Look how they both have their hands...so cute, their own natural pose.



This one just melts me.






2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Wow! Your photos are great. I went through all of them and they keep getting better and better. Maybe you can give me some pointers. I enjoyed having Addison in my class as much as I enjoyed having his sweet mother. Luv ya both!

Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.