Sunday, December 9, 2007

just the daily stuff...

Just wanted to share some of the sunshine in my life. I get the pure joy of seeing this next look almost every morning. Addison wakes up, bundles in a blankie and lays by the fire as we discuss what he should have for breakfast. Oh so sweet. I usually sing him his song, You are my sunshine...and it is so true...he adds so much light to my day. How blessed am I to get this first thing in the morning!?!


I was practicing with my camera...shocking I know....and I was so fortunate to get this...

I love how he is concentrating so on his school work and I love the xmas tree lights in the background. So, nothing really exciting here...just the normal day to day stuff, but I tell ya, I feel like the most blessed mommy in the world. These boys are the best! They can turn the normal grind into a perfect moment just by the look in their eyes.

1 comments:

SanDee said...

Ablolutely adorable pictures, Keva. The love for your boys is so neat to hear in your voice. They are very blessed to have YOU as their very special mommy. Hey do you have a new e-mail address?

SanDee