Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a New Year's Party with our church. I had some fun playing around with the camera while the kids enjoyed their sparklers. Actually some of them were more smokey than sparkly, but the kids couldn't tell the difference.

This is my great niece, Josi....I love this picture because her Mommy is holding one side of her hand and her Grammie is holding the other, a sweet little generational moment. Plus she just has the cutest expressions!

Mesmerised....


a little fun with a slow shutter speed and a sparkly sparkler....

in awe of the fireworks...


Right at midnight we had a devotional...I can't think of a better way to start a new year. Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

SanDee said...

good grief Keva, WOW those pictures are fantastic. I really think you could make a good living taking pictures. What a fun way to make some extra money. Oh how I wish you were living here to teach me. I am just not good at teaching myself. Anyway those are really really really great.

Keva said...

SanDee, thanks for always leaving a comment. It really makes me want to keep posting, when I know someone is reading and enjoying the pictures. I would love to play photography with you...maybe next time we come for a visit. miss you guys!