Sunday, December 9, 2007

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF....

Rockets away!!!

The boys got some rockets for Christmas and the whole family had a blast shooting them off. (yeah, I'm proud of that pun) They are amazing...they go up to 800 feet high, then float down by parachute. The boys took turns launching them and running to retrieve. Too much fun, I tell ya!


Aren't these pictures incredible...I can not believe how wonderful my camera is. I am in love :)


Robert enjoyed this every bit as much as the boys. How does that saying go??? You can't take the boy out of the man....something like that...doesn't sound quite right...you get the idea though.

Boys are out in the pasture searching for the rocket...the parachute would float so far and it was quite a hunt among the cactus and mesquites. I just love this picture for some reason...brothers walking side by side, having such a good time, helping each other out, matching strides, not so matching clothes...mmm, I just love it!

and this one too...daddy, boy, and dog...




0 comments: