Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i'm so ashamed....

i really can't believe how long i've gone without blogging. it's not that i don't have anything to blog about, or even that i don't have any time, and you know that i have got oodles of pictures....i just haven't been feeling it lately. so now i'm in the mood and have lots to share....completely out of order and random and unorganized, i really don't know what has gotten into me. crazy summer days i suppose.

so first up---church camp sweeties---

my favorite picture from the whole week....it melts my soul, she's looks like an angel....she is an angel
"ya'unt beans..."

my sil and my great niece....she loves her Grammie, I love her piggies


and her metalic eyes, so pretty!


my oldest brother....who still calls me little sis and i love it....love him, miss him, so happy to spend time with him.....a man everyone should know! weird to say, but i'm so glad he had cancer, he lives life to the fullest everyday and is such an inspiration to me. (and yes, i'll give him my kidney if he needs it!)




father/daughter tea party....love that we drink tea out of a trash barrel that has been mixed with a big 'ole stick!


























the most luscious lips ever belong to my great nephew Jake...so smoochable!



ok, enough for tonight...more camp fun, painting the bell and slip and slide. and some of Asher and Addi playing in a golf tournament. but the boys need to be tucked in and tuckered out! i promise to come back soon.





1 comments:

Bobbi said...

I'm ashamed of you too ;) Totally kidding but I am glad you blogged again. I love these...that light in the first picture is so, so gorgeous!