Thursday, May 14, 2009

I get a little jealous....

....when i am photographing a mother and her child/children. I WANT pictures of me and my boys, snugglin, laughing, goofing off. but i find too many excuses usually to take action and get them. Robert wanted to have a little fun and be the photographer for the night at the boys baseball games. so even though i wish i had on more makeup and my hair was fixed and not in a cap....i'm so excited to have a few pictures of asher and i. i know how fun it is to play with and love on my big boy....and now i get to see how sweet it really is. These pictures really inspire me and i am excited to get some more....











2 comments:

Bobbi said...

I think you look beautiful! Wow your son looks so much like you too, identical eyes.

I really need to get in front of the camera with my boys too before the time passes me by. Thanks for the reminder!

Misty Jones Photography said...

These are really sweet! You should definitely do this more often! It makes me want to get some with my munchkins! :)