Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm wishing it was still summer.



I have been looking back through old pictures and trying to catch up a little on my processing. Found these and it makes me miss summer that much more. I do love the fall weather....but there is nothing like summer fun!

I have a whole series of these, but the last two are priceless!






I think this next one is so perfect...Trust Daddy!









oh, and if you are looking for all the links and junk that used to be on the side, I moved it to the bottom so I could post bigger pics.


3 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

I love all of your pictures. How do you post bigger pictures? Do you have to adjust your settings? I look forward to seeing you this Friday. I will give you a call on Thursday.

Bobbi said...

I am not even a fan of summer but with these pictures I can see why you'll miss it. I am a fall girl at heart. There are so many great captures here, that last shot is especially beautiful.

Misty Jones Photography said...

Beautiful images!!