Monday, September 29, 2008

homecoming spirit

we didn't participate/photograph every spirit day last week, but I wanted to share a couple of pictures from "wacko day" and show your colors day. The boys told me how they wanted their hair and wore their shirts backwards. Some other kids wore different shoes and their undies on the outside of their pants. Pretty funny stuff!


since these pictures are a little wacky, I thought I would play around with them a little bit



I've been working on a couple more post and should have them up in a few days. Sorry it has been so long. We are crazy busy with football, school, soccer, etc. The boys have their first soccer games today, so maybe I'll get around to showing some of those later in the week.

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

Ok I might be crazy but that do is really working on your younger son...I think he just needs it a bit shorter and it would be an awesome fauxhawk. They are both so cute and these are great pictures! I love that different processing.