Tuesday, June 8, 2010

heeeelllloooo, anyone out there???

I'm not sure anyone even looks at this dusty ole blog....but just in case, a quick photo of me and my addi.

he and asher were fighting wrestling and it was getting on my nerves....so what is a better punishment distraction than forcing asking one to sit for pictures with mommy and show off his new glasses.

I took 3 pictures using the self timer mode.....got two keepers I'd say.  I love pictures of me with my babies...not because I'm vain, but mostly cuz i lke seeing feeling the love i have for them, every time i look at us together.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Of course we still read your blog, and I am super glad that you had a little "you" time to post. Beautiful pictures, love the glasses, where are yours?

David Reed said...

Still reading. Keep those great pictures coming!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Oh yes, still reading and I looooooove this dusty ol
blog :) And especially the people in the pictures!