Friday, May 14, 2010

well good grief....

I just can't keep up!  I want to post pictures of the boys and tell bits and pieces of our lives.....but I just can't.  I don't have the time or energy.  Sadly I have found that blogging, keeping a neat house, weeding the garden, putting away laundry, all have been pushed to the back burner.  So far back that I'm not sure that I will even find them over the summer.  No, surely I will catch up when I am home again....or will I continue to neglect and just go play with the boys?  well, here is one quick pic I took of Addison when I was setting up for a session.  He kindly allowed me to take 3 pictures....sat for about 30 seconds for me so I could get a picture of him that was like the one i had taken of asher a few months ago.  so that is all I have to leave you with for now, no baseball pictures, no promises to be a better blogger, no super funny stories and sayings that the boys constantly provide me with.....but one stunning little boy!

0 comments: