Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Church Family Fun

we took a trip to a local corn maze this past weekend. we really enjoyed the maze, it was especially exciting after dark. (and letting teenagers try and find their way out)

the hayride out to the pumpkin patch was fun too


ummm, all the shots of the boys are a blur...I could not keep up with them. I could hear them giggling, but wouldn't know exactly which corner they would pop around.

and Asher kept jumping out and roaring me....ahgg, he got me a few times!



super fun, super tall slide

pumpkin bomber, why is it so fun to see a pumpkin splatter???


My super cute, pregnant with twins, friend Crystal...


with the most appropriate shirt...too cute!



3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your photography is amazing! We had a lot of fun at Fiddlesticks, too.

Bobbi said...

These are so great! I love the blurriness of your boys running, really shows the fun they were having. Your friends shirt is too cute :)

The James Posse said...

This is Marty and I just wanted to let you know that I created a blog for our family.