Friday, July 4, 2008

some other cuties from church camp

This little girl's momma and I grew up together. I think it is neat how we both ended up with our own Addie. She is quite a princess, so pretty inside and out...just like her Mom.



and another princess...enchanting Ella...


Baby D'Laney's Daddy and I grew up together and I just have to say she is much cuter than her father, must be her pretty momma. : )


This is Preston, cousins with Princess Addie...and yeah, I've know his momma all my life too. See why camp is so fun...a big ole reunion.



Now, Logan....

He lived on the neighboring ranch next to us and I had the joy of keeping him every once in a while. He completely amuses me with his constant pirate babble and his fine hunting skills.


It has been a lazy holiday for us. Robert had to work and the boys and I have just been hanging around the house. We set up the badminton game that Addison has been begging me to put up since summer started. I was too hot after assembly to participate in the play. It clouded up and cooled off a little while ago, so we played for a bit. Then the rain came pouring down., of course the boys wanted to stay out and play in it. Not me....I decided to play with pictures and blog, and enjoy their giggles and stay dry. We feel so blessed to finally be getting some rain. And since it has been raining a little, we can shoot off fireworks tonight. The boys are soooo excited. Happy Holiday!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

I sure thought I told you NOT to get me in any of the pictures:) But they're great of D'Laney. Our email is holifield312@yahoo.com, and I'll let you know when we'll be back down that way. I'd love for you to take more pictures of her.

Bobbi said...

These are some beautiful children! You did a wonderful job capturing that and their personalities :)